Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why do I want a Scion TC?

I've looked at many different cars lately but my eye caught a glimpse of the Scion TC and seemed to stay focused in that direction. I've looked at Tiburons, Accords, Civics, Lancers, Eclipses, 350Zs, Altimas, and Mazdas, but none compare to the flexibility, features, performance and price of a Scion TC.

I love the fact that Scion will allow me to customize my Scion TC without voiding my warranty. This means adding superchargers, intakes, exhaust, suspensions etc. all through the factory. This will save my time, energy and money in the long run. I also am fascinated with the overall style. The elliptical body creates a smooth aerodynamic shape and with the addition of a pedestal spoiler it will create the ultimate design.

I test drove a Scion TC this past July and was very impressed with its overall performance. After test driving the Scion TC it increased my desire to get one.

The final reason that I want a Scion TC is because I've never had a sports car before and would like something different then what I've had before.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like small cars. They are easy to park and to find parking, they don't use as much fuel. And I think it's time for everyone to start using smaller cars as if we're all driving small cars, accidents are way less severe.
scion tc wheels

Unknown said...

Scion tC additional safety features such as power door locks, anti-lock braking system and the anti-theft engine immobilizer, airbags and a first aid kit take care of all your safety needs. The Remote keyless system of entry makes it absolutely convenient.
2011 tc