Thursday, November 8, 2007

60 second commercial

See that pretty girl in the mirror there?

What mirror where?

Who could that attractive girl be?

(Song from anger management)

Seriously, what mirror where?

The mirror, right in front of you dear.

Hold on, let me get my glasses.

(pause)

O... that mirror.

Wait, you couldn't see that mirror with out your glasses on.

No.

Remember when we talked about you getting lasic surgery with Dr. Bonn? I think you should.

You think I really need it?

Yes. Dear the mirror was only five feet from you.

Ya, I guess your right.

Do you think Dr. Bonn would do the best job?

Dr. Bonn has been preforming lasic surgeries before any other doctors even thought about it and he's a very well accredited doctor.

I know Dr. Bonn will do a great job performing your surgery.

Well, if your that confident in Dr. Bonn then I'll take your word for it.

I'll set an appointment up with Dr. Bonn next week to get my eyes checked and see when I can have the lasic surgery done.

Thats great dear.

Then maybe next you'll be able to see the mirror.

No comments: